There’s no shortage of excitement in Downtown Springfield, Missouri these days.
With new businesses taking root every year and a kaleidoscope of flavors, colors, and activities brimming with daily excitement, Downtown and the College Station loft residents who call her home keep this Midwestern Queen City rolling right along into the future.
Completed in 2013, College Station Lofts, conveniently attached to the College Station Car Park on Campbell Avenue, keep residents right in the heart of the action, with a whole host of places to do business, to eat, and to be entertained all within walking distance, or a short bike ride, bus trip, or carpool away.
- One great entertainment option is right downstairs. Moxie Cinema brings unique foreign and domestic film experiences from a vivid array of genres to Springfield residents of all ages.
- Also on the first floor and right next door to the Moxie, Campaignium connects online audiences with businesses from Springfield and beyond by providing comprehensive digital marketing services.
The ground floor of the adjoining car park features other nearby neighbors offering a range of valuable products and services:
- Residents can savor a slice of pizza at Calgaro’s Pizzeria, just around the block.
- One-of-a-kind fashion finds abound at Inspired Boutique, helping to fund opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities at Abilities First.
- The Hamels Foundation supports educational opportunities for children in the United States and around the world.
- Direct primary health provider Equality Healthcare also offers services on the first floor of the car park.
What else is just a short stroll away?
- College Station residents can wake up to a cup of joe at Kingdom Coffee and get their haircut up-to-date at Hudson Hawk Barber Shop.
- There’s Asian fusion fare for lunch or dinner at Kai across the street or food, drinks, and fun at Springfield Brewing Company on the next block. After dinner, even more movies can be seen across the street at Regal Cinemas College Station 14.
- For dessert or just whenever your sugar craving calls, unique sweet treats await at Hurts Donut Company – a few blocks away, just before the Square.
Park Central Square and historic Walnut Street are also just a hop, skip, and a jump away, featuring even more great food, shopping, and fun.
It’s an exciting time for downtown loft living at College Station, where residents get to participate in the continued growth of Downtown Springfield and the expanding opportunity she has to offer — today, tomorrow, and beyond!