Are you ready to get your holiday shopping on? Try something new this year and shop locally for all of your holiday gifts. The local businesses in downtown Springfield, MO have something for everyone…even the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for someone.
There are many benefits to shopping local, from supporting small businesses to showing someone that you really care, by getting them a unique gift they are sure to love. Avoid the big box stores this holiday season, and see what the small businesses in downtown Springfield have to offer. Here is our downtown Springfield small business shopping guide:
Pro Tip: Follow local businesses on Facebook, and be the first to know about upcoming sales & promotions.
For the Trendsetter
- 5 Pound Apparel: Perfect for the ethical fashion lover in your life, or someone who wants a quirky-cool Springfield themed t-shirt. 5 Pound Apparel has gifts for men, women, kids, and even your furry friends.
- A Cricket in the House: Do you know someone with a knack for whimsical interior decorating? This is the perfect spot to find vintage furnishings, unique accessories, and handmade pieces for the home or garden.
- Lush at BARtique: To escape holiday shopping stress, pop in Lush at BARtique, an upscale clothing boutique that features a full bar.
- Sharks Surf X Supply: Great for the person in your life with kicked-back California-cool vibes. They carry brands known for their design and craftsmanship from Vans to Ray-Ban.
For the Eclectic
- Crystalline Velvet: Any unique jewelry lovers on your list this year? Crystalline Velvet is a gallery of artisan jewelry, selling the work of over 10 local artisans.
- Fresh Art Gallery: Fresh Art Gallery is filled with the work of local artists, and you are sure to find something here for the artsy individual in your life. From original works on canvas to handmade cards & magnets, there is a work of art for everyone.
- HonkyTonk Threads & Smoke Shop: For the hippie chic friend on your list, go here. HonkyTonk has unique clothing, the work of over 50 local artists, CBD products, and gifts for your furry friends, too!
- SOAP Refill Station: Do you have a friend who wants to save the planet? A gift from SOAP Refill Shop will show them that you care about their mission. Go check out their collection of homemade cleaning, bath, & skin products.
- Suddenlies Gallery & Boutique: Suddenlies has a little bit of everything. Clothing, handcrafted jewelry, and local art.
For the Experience Lover
- Springfield Pottery: Has your friend always talked about wanting to learn how to make pottery? Springfield Pottery has pottery classes for everyone, all materials included and no experience needed.
- Rosette Studios: Rosette Studios offers a plethora of classes from button making to pinhole photography! If you know someone who is always down to learn a new skill, an art-class is the perfect gift for them.
Residents of our downtown Springfield loft apartments don’t have to go far to find the perfect gifts for everyone on their lists! Contact Springfield Lofts to learn more about the perks of living amongst is all in downtown Springfield.